In addition to our in-house programmes each year we offer a small number of programmes open to the public.
The current programmes are designed for mid-career women in particular industries and sectors. These programmes provide an opportunity for those without access to our in-house programmes to participate in the Growing Greatness experience.
These transformational programmes provide a rare opportunity for mid-career women with leadership potential to step up. It is designed to enable participants to see themselves as leaders and fulfil their potential by helping them cultivate clarity of focus, growing in confidence and enhance their already proven capability.
The core programme takes the form of four full-day workshops over four-six months. In addition, three online mentoring sessions and structured self-learning.
- Outcomes for Individuals:
- • Strategies, tools and confidence to influence career and leadership outcomes
- • Insight into what support they need and where and how to access it
- • A meaningful leadership purpose and identity that aligns with how they wish to lead
- • Greater clarity on career direction and what and where the next step is for them
- Outcomes for Organisations:
- • A more robust leadership pipeline of women ready to be considered for more senior roles or lead high profile organisation-wide initiatives
- • Increased confidence and capability to help women overcome the unique challenges they are likely to face at they advance their careers
- • Strengthen industry networks of mid-career women
- • Enhance the employment brand of participating organisations by being seen as an investor in high potential women
Growing Greatness – Women in Engineering and Architecture 2020
Specifically for women working in engineering and architecture, the next programme is scheduled to commence in March 2020.
Growing Greatness – Women in Tech 2020
Specifically for women working in tech, digital, and ICT, the next programme is scheduled to commence in March 2020.
Growing Greatness – Women in the Public Sector 2020
Specifically for women working in the Public Sector (including Local Government, the State Sector, State Services and Public Service departments) the next programme is scheduled to commence in February 2020.
For more information or to book a place on one of these programmes, please get in touch.